Troubleshooting: Storage and media cards
The application memory on my device is low
When the application memory available on your BlackBerry® device is low, your device displays a dialog box that lists
applications and languages that you do not use frequently. You can delete applications and languages in this list.
Consider the following guidelines:
• Verify that you have deleted old email messages and MMS messages, especially messages with attachments.
• Verify that you have deleted contacts that are already in your organization's address book.
• Verify that you have deleted media files from the device memory.
• If you recently updated your BlackBerry® Device Software over the wireless network, verify that you have deleted the
previous version of the BlackBerry Device Software.
• Verify that you have cleared the browser cache.
View the amount of available storage space on your device, 240
Tips: Freeing and conserving storage space, 22
Memory and media cards